A massive thank-you to everyone who came and supported our annual show last weekend. We hope you had a great time.
Inishowen Riders pulled out all stops on home turf and had some great results.
In Dressage, Geraldine won the Primary Class with Catherine in second. Advanced Primary seen Lynne win the class with Nicola in second place and Lynne in 5th place on her second ride. Lauren was placed 1st and 3rd in the Intermediate class, with Natasha placing 6th.
In Showjumping, Catherine won the Primary SJ Class, with Nicola in 2nd place, and Geraldine in 3rd. In the Advanced Primary class, Lynne took 3rd place and Sharon was 4th. In the intermediate class, Inishowen stole all the top spots, with Veronica in 1st place, Paul in 2nd and Natasha in 3rd. In the Advanced Intermediate class, Ruairi was placed 5th.
Full Results are below:
Inishowen RC Summer Show RESULTS
VENUE | Gordon’s Bay Equestrian Centre, Carrigart, Co. Donegal.
DATE | Saturday 15th of July 2017
Training in Cross Country, Showjumping and Dressage
OPEN TO ALL AIRC MEMBERS
TRAINERS: GARY MARSHALL, CHARLES MAUDLIN, AND MANDI KING
• Each member nominates any two of the following disciplines:-
X-Country, Show jumping, Dressage.
• Members may elect to do the same discipline twice.
• Trainers for the day are Gary Marshall, Charles Maudlin,and Mandi King.
• Members will have an opportunity to train at a grade higher or lower than current grade. Please indicate both current grade and grade you wish to train at on the Entry Form.
• Secretaries – please ensure to note if members XC and SJ and D grades differ.
• Dress code is not formal but SAFETY GEAR MUST BE WORN, i.e. Skull cap, body protector & correct footwear.
• There will be no refunds.
• Start time is likely to be 10.30am .
• Individual start times will be forwarded to Club Secretaries by Thursday 13th of July
• Please be on time for your lessons, out of respect for the trainers and other members in your lesson.
• Please bring 2017 AIRC membership card and equine passport.
• A limited number of stables are available on Friday night the 14th of July (€15 per stable).
• Entry fee – €25 per person including lunch. For non-riding members, lunch is available at €7 per person.
• Entries through club secretaries only, on Entry Form (one for each member taking part please).
• Last date for entries Wednesday 6th of July
Entry Form – training-day-entry-form
Schedule available if you click the following link – 2017 SUMMER SHOW
Open to all AIRC members, guaranteed to be a great day out!
Dressage classes to be pre-entered by Wednesday 21st June, Showjumping entries taken on the day.
Last weekend seen Donegal Gaeltacht RCs inaugural One Day Event.
Inishowen members travelled down to take part in the event which was an action packed day of Dressage, Showjumping & Cross Country.
Massive congratulations to Geraldine Gough on her win in the Primary Section and to Erica Robb on her 6th Place in the Advanced Primary section.
Photos of Inishowen members in action: