VENUE | Gordon’s Bay Equestrian Centre, Carrigart, Co. Donegal.
DATE | Saturday 15th of July 2017
Training in Cross Country, Showjumping and Dressage
OPEN TO ALL AIRC MEMBERS
TRAINERS: GARY MARSHALL, CHARLES MAUDLIN, AND MANDI KING
• Each member nominates any two of the following disciplines:-
X-Country, Show jumping, Dressage.
• Members may elect to do the same discipline twice.
• Trainers for the day are Gary Marshall, Charles Maudlin,and Mandi King.
• Members will have an opportunity to train at a grade higher or lower than current grade. Please indicate both current grade and grade you wish to train at on the Entry Form.
• Secretaries – please ensure to note if members XC and SJ and D grades differ.
• Dress code is not formal but SAFETY GEAR MUST BE WORN, i.e. Skull cap, body protector & correct footwear.
• There will be no refunds.
• Start time is likely to be 10.30am .
• Individual start times will be forwarded to Club Secretaries by Thursday 13th of July
• Please be on time for your lessons, out of respect for the trainers and other members in your lesson.
• Please bring 2017 AIRC membership card and equine passport.
• A limited number of stables are available on Friday night the 14th of July (€15 per stable).
• Entry fee – €25 per person including lunch. For non-riding members, lunch is available at €7 per person.
• Entries through club secretaries only, on Entry Form (one for each member taking part please).
• Last date for entries Wednesday 6th of July
Entry Form – training-day-entry-form